Roulette Masters | Saturday Night Fever
Back to Top
- Only persons over the age of 18 may participate. Any person who is currently refused entry to the casino or who is self-excluded prior to or during the tournament may not participate and will be disqualified.
- The tournament is divided into Casino specific and Group phases. Unit heats are those stages of the tournament that are competed for at the respective Tsogo Sun casino. The top qualifiers / winners of each UNIT final tournament will compete in the Group phase at the Grand Finals which will be hosted at Montecasino in Johannesburg.
- Entry to each heat of the tournament is by way of cash buy-in of R100 (cash chips and plaques will also be accepted), or point redemption for the same amount for which colour and/or tournament and/or No Cash Value chips ("chips") will be issued. Players may re-enter as many times as they wish by way of re-buys provided that the re-buys are for different heats.
- Each chip will represent an unredeemable rand value of R10 for purposes of determining winners and ranking of players. These chips have no cash value and it cannot be redeemed for value in any form, or used to place bets at live games.
- R10 table limits apply to all heats. R200 maximum on the number, R100 minimum on outside chances in multiples of R100, R5000 maximum on even money chances and R2500 on columns and dozens. No call bets will be accepted.
- Players play for themselves, monies may not be pooled or transferred to other players.
- Chips are to be kept on the Table at all times and players must play every spin.
- Chip "winnings" from one competition session will not be carried over to another session.
- Registration and participation at the finals shall be in accordance with dates and times that will be advertised through the casino's marketing mediums. Late entries shall not be accepted.
- The Master of Ceremonies, at the finals, will announce the start of each tournament session. Participants who are not present at the actual start of the respective session will forfeit their seats without any re-funds of their entrance fees.
- Designated and demarcated operational tables and/or tournament tables will be utilised for the tournament. Live games will not be offered at the affected operational tables during tournament sessions, however live games may resume at these tables when it is not being utilised for tournament purposes.
- All monies received from buy-ins will be distributed into the prize pools for the casino specific and group phases. The casino will contribute the value represented by the total points redeemed for entrance fees towards the prize pool.
- Players may enter as many times as they wish during the tournament period by buying-in for R100 (One Hundred) per entry.
- Tournament winnings won during each individual heat will be totalled and ranked to determine the top chip earners.
- Participants do not earn Rewards Programme points during tournament play.
- Participants' chips are to be maintained in a visible manner on the table concerned at all times during each session. Participants must bet during every spin. Bets are to be placed during the allocated time for each spin. The Master of Ceremonies will announce the allocated times, which may differ during the various stages of the tournament.
- In the event of a tie for scores within the qualifying range, a spin-off will occur i.e. a Dealer will spin the roulette ball in the wheel for the affected participants in alphabetical order of their surnames. The participant with the higher number will gain the higher position and the participant with the lower number (zero being a low number) will gain the very next position. The ranking order will be adjusted accordingly.
- Should participants be eligible for more than one seat in Semi or Grand Finals, they may elect representatives to participate in respect of the additional seats. The nominated representatives will be required to play without any coercion and/or input/strategy from the nominating participants concerned.
- Should a "NO SPIN" be declared by the Tournament Director whilst a rotational marker is being used (UNIT and Grand final), bets will not be changed and the ball will be re-spun. In the event there is a 'NO SPIN' during earlier qualifying rounds then bets may be changed.
- Bets may not be adjusted once a participant's time has lapsed, or they have indicated they have finished betting ,when the rotational marker that is being utilised for betting sequence has moved on to the next participant.
- Chips cannot be pooled with, or transferred to other participants' chips. All chips must be returned to the respective table float at the end of each competition session.
- Whilst every reasonable effort will be taken to ensure the accurate recording of rankings/scores, the onus shall remain with participants to ensure that their rankings/scores are correct at all times. The casino reserves the right to make the necessary corrections as soon as it becomes aware of any founded discrepancies, which corrections could change the rankings/scores of participants and allocation of prizes.
- Tournament Director's decision (or a Management Representative thereof) will be deemed as final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For casinos in the Western Cape Province, disputes of a gambling nature may be lodged with the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board pursuant to its rules.
Saturday Night Fever
Back to Top
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
- Only persons holding a valid Emnotweni Platinum Rewards card members may participate in this promotion. Persons who have not been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who are self-excluded, or who fall into the category of excluded persons, are expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- The entry bins will open 2 hours prior to first draw. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open.
- A register will be available at the Customer Service desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by participants when completing this register.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present in the above mentioned register, a re-draw will take place;
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- Number of entries dependent on number of Roulette Masters buy-ins.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified; In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer service desk upon request and at www.emnotweni.co.za