Roulette Masters | HOT OR WOT | GET MORE This Season…
- No persons under the age of 18 may participate in this tournament. Any person who is currently refused entry to the casino, or who is self-excluded prior to or during the tournament, may not participate and will be disqualified.
- The Tournament is broken down into Unit and Group-Wide phases. Emnotweni TOURNAMENT, Emnotweni SEMI-FINALS and Emnotweni FINALS, these are competed for and played at the respective Units. The group wide GRAND-FINALS will be hosted at Gold Reef City Casino, Johannesburg.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements, which will be made by the casino, cannot be amended after they have been finalized. All travellers are to ensure their timeous arrival at the relevant departure points at their own cost. No compensation will be made in respect of missed flights etc.
- Travel and accommodation is subject to the terms and conditions of each respective service provider utilized.
- To qualify for the GRAND-FINALS you must have won one of the qualifying positions from the Emnotweni FINALS.
- Participation shall be in person and in accordance with advertised dates and times, all of which will be advertised through the casino’s marketing mediums. Late entries after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- Players play for themselves, monies may not be pooled or transferred to other players.
- Chips are to be kept on the Table at all times and players must play every spin.
- In the event of a tie a spin-off will happen. A Dealer will spin a ball on a Roulette Table for each player in turn, alphabetically to surname (A-Z), and the highest number will gain the highest position (Zero being a low number). The winning order will be adjusted based on the highest number spun.
- Designated Tables will be operated as Tournament Tables, at specific times during the tournament period, and will be demarcated as such. They will not be used as live Gaming Tables while they are actively being used as Tournament Tables.
- The Master of Ceremonies will announce the start of each heat and players who are not present before the actual start will forfeit their seats, and no re-funds will be made.
- Should the tournament system have a complete malfunction, the tournament will be postponed until the system issues can be resolved.
- For casinos in the Western Cape Province, disputes of a gambling nature may be lodged with the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board pursuant to its rules.
- Start and finish dates and times will be advertised at respective units.
- Entry to the tournament is by way of a cash buy-in of R100 at the casino which entitles the player to one entry into the qualifying rounds.
- Players may enter as many times as they wish during the tournament period by buying-in for R100 (One Hundred) per entry.
- Tournament winnings won during each individual heat will be totalled and ranked to determine the top chip earners.
- There will be NO point earning during all tournament play, although points may be redeemed for entries.
- All monies received from buy-ins will be distributed into the prize pools for both unit and group wide FINALS
- Should players may have more than one seat in either the Emnotweni FINALS or the GRAND FINALS then in both instances they will have to nominate a representative to play the extra positions.
- In the event there is a ‘NO SPIN’ (as decided by the relevant Tournament Director) whilst a rotational marker is being used, bets will not be changed and the ball will be re-spun.
- In the event there is a ‘NO SPIN’ during earlier rounds then bets may be changed.
- Whilst using the rotational marker for betting sequence bets may not be adjusted once a players time has lapsed and the marker has moved on to the next player.
- Tournament Directors decision (or a Management Representative thereof) will be deemed as final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Hot or Wot
- The offer will only be valid for items advertised and each participating outlet at Riverside-Mall, and can not be exchanged for any other item
- Only registered club festival members may redeem Freeplay at Emnotweni Casino
- ID will be required to redeem Freeplay offer from Emnotweni Casino (Free registration to join Emnotweni rewards programme)
- Offer may not be accumulated and may not be exchanged for cash, Maximum of redemption of 6 person per day
- Meal and desert offers valid for dine-in only, no take-aways
- Movie offers exclude 3D movies
- Only original vouchers will be accepted, and any alterations in the vouchers will deem it invalid
- This Hot or Wot promotion will expire on midnight of 08 December 2013
- Jacaranda FM lucky draw Winners selected by random draw done by Jacaranda FM. Winners will be announced at draws or by telephone, earn tickets when purchasing the Hot or Wot offer, Prizes can be claimed from Jacaranda FM, competition rules available at www.emnotweni.co.za or at Club Desk
- Vouchers can not be used conjunction with any other offers
GET MORE This Season…GENERAL
TABLES SPOT PRIZES
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consoltants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
MONEY SHOWER DRAW
- This promotion will be open to all active tables' players throughout the casino.
- Active players will be identified by the dealer at the selected table.
- The player that selected the highest valued card may only choose one box, and once chosen he / she may not change their decision. Thereafter the second and third highest valued card holder may select the remaining two boxes respectively.
- If there is only one active player at the table he / she may pick a box without going through the cards process first. The remaining two boxes will then be forfeited.
- If there are no active players at the selected table a re-draw must be done.
- The table's promotion will take place every Friday during the month of December @ 19h00, 20h00 & 21h00.
MACHINE NUMBER DRAW
- Loyalty Card Members can earn entry tickets to the Money Shower Promotion by playing slots / tables between 1 November and 29 December 2013.
- 50points = 1 ticket
- A maximum of 50 tickets can be earned.
- The tombola will open 2 hours prior to the start of the promotion and close 15 minutes beforehand.
- 3 Tickets will be drawn from the bin.
- Participating Rewards Programme Members will be given 90 seconds to present themselves after their ticket has been drawn and must be in possession of the winning ticket, their Rewards Card / ID or drivers license.
- The 3 ticket holders will be given 90 seconds in the Tombola only and they have to adhere to the prescribed roles of the Tombola.
- The participant who grabs the highest amount of cash (the cash value represents points) will be the winner.
- The promotion will take place every Sunday and Thursday in December @ 12h00pm and 18h00 respectively.
- The machine numbers of all the active machines on the entire casino floor will be used for the draw.
- A manual draw in the presence of security will determine the winning machine.
- The winning machine number may not be announced by the MC / Host until they have reached the winning machine.
- Whoever is seated and active playing at the winning machine by the time the MC & security reaches the machine will be the winner.
- If no one is active playing at the winning machine a re-draw must be done.
- The promotion will take place every Saturday evening @ 19h00, 20h00 & 21h00.
NEW YEARS EVE BONUS DRAW
- This promotion will be held on the Public Holiday 16 December @ 12h00 pm, 14h00 & 16h00.
- It will take place for 30 minutes at the given times.
- The first 3 slots players who hit a jackpot in this time frame will receive a pre-determined top-up.
- Gaming supervisors / duty managers will help to indicate & confirm these winners.
- The New Year's Bonus draw will take place at midnight on 31 December.
- Loyalty Card Members registered before 30 December will automatically qualify for 1 free entry ticket.
- Active slots or tables players over the past 6 months (1 Joly – 30 December 2013) will receive an additional entry ticket.
- The tombola opens 2 hours prior to the draw and close 15 minutes before the draw starts.
- 3 tickets will be drawn: 3rd to 1st prize.
- Loyalty Card Members will be given 90 seconds to present themselves after their ticket has been drawn and must be in possession of the winning ticket, their Loyalty Club Card / ID or drivers license.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this role. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by participants when completing this register.
- Shoold finalists not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the finalists declining the invitation to be present in the above mentioned register, a re-draw for another finalist will take place;
- A prize winner from the decline register must claim their prize within 15 days of the draw.