Table Games at Emnotweni Casino
Table gaming requires a certain measure of skill as well as luck. Emnotweni has gaming tables for Blackjack, Roulette, Rais’em Poker as well as Electronic Roulette.Operating times
- Main Floor: 11h00 until close
- Salon Prive: 13h00 until close
Playing at casino tables for the first time can be a daunting experience, but there are a few tips to help you from making a faux pas on your foray into the world of table gaming.
- Table Limits
Firstly, find out about the individual table limits before you join a game. It can be very embarrassing sitting down at a high limit table when you don't have much to spend. The tables will usually be marked with special table rules as well as limits, but if you are unsure, just ask.
- Joining a Game
When joining a game, generally an empty chair means there is a space free at the table. However, be careful with Blackjack tables, as some people play two hands, so an empty chair does not always mean there is a place at the table
- Buying In
Before you play a table game, you must convert your cash to casino chips. This can be done at the table, but remember, dealers are not allowed to take money directly from your hands. Put your money on the table and ask for change or chips, and if necessary tell the dealer what denomination of chips you want. Most important is to always wait for the hand being played to end before you buy in. All casino chips can be converted back to cash at the cash desk.
- General Tips
- Keep your emotions under control. It is not the dealer's fault that you are losing, so try not to take it out on him or her.
- Try not to give advice to other players, especially when they do not ask for it.
- Set limits for yourself in terms of how much you are prepared to lose and STICK TO THEM!
- Quit when you get tired.
- Remember, chips are real money.
- Most importantly, have fun!