Promotional Rules – Playtime
- Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition
- This promotional competition is exclusive to Emnotweni Rewards Programme cardholders (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
- Emnotweni Rewards cardholders earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Emnotweni Rewards card
- Participants must earn a minimum of 100 points from 08h00 the Friday prior to until 19h59 the Thursday of the draw to qualify for 1 draw ticket. 100 points = 1 draw ticket. Tickets capped at 100.
- Participants enter the draw by printing/activating their draw receipt at any eHost from Monday to Thursday in the week of the draw.
|Thursday||08 October 2020||15 October 2020||22 October 2020||29 October 2020|
08h00 to 19h59
|2 October to 8 October 2020||9 October to 15 October 2020||16 October to 22 October 2020||23 October to 29 October 2020|
| || || || || |
- Participants must activate their entries into the draw(s), before the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which entry activations are open
- Draw dates, times, prizes and points earning criteria for tickets will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition
- Draw tickets cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
- Points earned are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Participants do not need to be present at the draws and will be notified telephonically if their names are drawn
- Prize winners must produce their winning ticket and/or Rewards Programme Card and a positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) when claiming the prize
- Should the winner not have the identification, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on Patron Management System or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a valid and acceptable form of identification
- 4 winners will be drawn using the TEEDs electronic system at 13h00 and at 19h00 on the day of the draw
- Prizes will be awarded in ascending order (from lowest to highest)
- Participants may have more than one ticket in the entry bin but can only win once per draw and per draw date. A redraw will be conducted should the winner be called more than once.
- Prizes must be collected and signed for the receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner, as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Emnotweni. The casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on Patron management
- Prizes are not transferrable and may not be exchanged
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling draw date and times.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- Every participant in this promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and emnotweni.co.za