1. Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition
2. This promotional competition is exclusive to Emnotweni Rewards Programme cardholders (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
3. Emnotweni Rewards cardholders who actively play Slots or Tables within the earning period qualify for 1 entry ticket per 100 points earned for the standard draws
4. Emnotweni Rewards cardholders who actively play Slots or Tables within the earning period qualify for 1 entry ticket per 500 points earned for the Final draw
5. Draw tickets will be capped at 100 per participant, per draw
6. Participants must activate their entry tickets at Emnotweni eHosts, from 08h00 on each draw day to stand a chance of winning a prize.
7. Participants must activate their entries into the draw(s), before the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which entry activations are open.
8. Participants who wish to opt out or cannot attend the draw must nominate a Proxy to accept the prize on their behalf should the participant win, at the Emnotweni Customer Service Desk.
9. Draw dates, times, prizes and points earning criteria for tickets will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition
10. Draw tickets cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration
11. Prize winners must produce their winning ticket and/or Rewards Programme Card and a positive and acceptable form of identification (RSA ID, RSA driver’s licence or passport) when claiming the prize
12. Should the winner not have the identification, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the winner using Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on Patron Management System or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the finalist to present a valid and acceptable form of identification
13. 3 Slots winners and 2 Table winners will be selected at Emnotweni, by means of a leader board at 22h30 in the Prive on 3 June 2022 during the launch day activation
14. 10 winners will be drawn every hour between 18h00 to 22h00 at Emnotweni, by means of the RAP system on the gaming floor, on 3 June 2022, during the launch day activation
15. 5 winners will be drawn at the Emnotweni draw stage, by means of the TEEDS system on the advertised standard draw dates, in the presence of an independent auditor
16. 3 winners will be drawn, at the Emnotweni draw stage, by means of the TEEDS system at 21h00 on the Final draw day, in the presence of an independent auditor.
17. Prizes must be collected and signed for the receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner, as the case may be, at the Emnotweni Customer Service Desk, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Emnotweni. The casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on Patron management.
18. Prizes are not transferrable and may not be exchanged
19. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling draw date and times.
20. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
21. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
22. Every participant in this promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
23. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
24. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and emnotweni.co.za