1. No person under the age of 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. This promotion is exclusive to Emnotweni Black Rewards members and will run from 15 December 2022 to 15 February 2023.
5. Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables using their Emnotweni Casino Rewards card.
6. Points earning criteria:
(a) Launch draw: no points earning required. All active Emnotweni Black rewards cardholders will receive 3x complimentary entry tickets
(b) Cash & Bonus draws: one entry ticket obtained for every 500 points earned from 08h00 on 15 December 2023 until 19h59 on 9 February 2023.
(c) Final draw: one entry ticket obtained or every 1000 points earned from 08h00 on 15 December 2023 until 19h59 on 15 February 2023
7. Participants may enter the draw by activating their draw receipt at eHost / Tsogo Sun Gaming APP on promotion days. Entries open at 18h00 on draw days and draws will take place at 20h00 on advertised promotion dates.
8. Draw entries cannot be purchased through cash, points, or any other form of consideration. Tickets will be issued based on points earned on Slots or Tables during the promotional period.
9. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
10. Participants will have 90 seconds to present themselves at the draw stage at Emnotweni Casino if their ticket is drawn, and must present positive identification
11. Verification process will be conducted by Security at the draw stage and Surveillance will oversee the draw process. The promotions team may use the GMS loyalty system to assist with verification process.
12. Participants must be present for the draws to be eligible for a prize or may nominate a proxy to participate on their behalf if they cannot be present during the draws
13. Finalists will get to choose an electronic podium that will either “double” or “half” their winnings which will be calculated accordingly.
14. Proxy forms will be available at the Customer Service Desk from 09h00 to 19h45 on draw dates for participants to nominate proxies should they be unable to attend.
15. Participants may be drawn more than once but can only win once per draw.
16. All winners must claim and sign for the receipt of prizes at Emnotweni Casino within 15 days of the draw and must present the winning ticket and a positive and acceptable form of identification.
17. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged.
18. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
19. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
20. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date/s.
21. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by their participation.
22. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
23. The rules of this promotion are only valid as set out under the Covid-19 Alert Level during which they were issued and are subject to change should the Covid-19 Alert Level change as per government gazetted guidelines.
24. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request.