1. Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
2. This promotional competition is exclusive to Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”), and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This promotion is open to all Emnotweni Rewards cardholders, subject to minimum required points earning and pre-determined entry criteria. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, through any other form of consideration only points earned during the promotional period will be considered.
4. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
5. The prize winner must claim the prize at Emnotweni Customer Services Desk within 15 days of the draw.
6. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
7. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
8. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
9. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
10. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
11. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk or at Emnotweni.co.za upon request.
12. The rules of this promotion are only valid as set out under the Covid-19 Alert Level during which they were issued and are subject to change should the Covid-19 Alert Level change as per government gazette guidelines
Find Your Treasure Electronic Draws
13. For regular draws, Emnotweni Rewards cardholders receive ONE (1) entry ticket for every 100 points earned, during advertised qualification periods. Draw entries must be activated at eHosts within advertised times and dates.
14. For Bonus and Final draws, Emnotweni Rewards cardholders receive ONE (1) entry ticket for every 500 points earned, during advertised qualification periods. Draw entries must be activated at eHosts within advertised times and dates.
15. Ticket earning will be capped at 300 for regular draws, and capped at 100 for Bonus and Final draws.
16. A person may not be drawn more than once per hour between 11am and 8pm draws; but may be drawn more than once per promotion date.
17. 2 x Prize Winners per hour will be selected by way of a random electronic draw (using the TEEDS Draw Tool) on the below dates and times:
– 9 July: 11h00, 12h00, 13h00, 18h00, 19h00, 20h00
– 16 July: 11h00, 12h00, 13h00, 18h00, 19h00, 20h00
– 23 July: 11h00, 12h00, 13h00, 18h00, 19h00, 20h00
– 30 July: 11h00, 12h00, 13h00, 18h00, 19h00, 20h00
– 6 August: 11h00, 12h00, 13h00, 18h00, 19h00, 20h00
– 13 August: 11h00, 12h00, 13h00, 18h00, 19h00, 20h00
– 19 August: 11h00, 12h00, 13h00, 18h00, 19h00, 20h00
18. Draw times and dates, and prizes will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotional competition. Neither the images depicted in advertisements nor the exhibits physically displayed onsite are actual prizes unless it is otherwise indicated by the casino.
19. Participants will have 90 seconds to be verified on stage in order to claim the prize.
20. The verification team will validate the ticket before the participant is announced as the winner.
21. A process for declination to be present at a draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
22. Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose).
23. Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket receipt and positive and acceptable form of identification.
24. Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
25. Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
26. Verified winners (or proxies) will choose a treasure chest to determine prizes won.
Treasure Hunt WINNER TAKES ALL- RAP Draws
27. Emnotweni Rewards cardholders who actively play Slots or Table games, and earn at least 500 points between 20h00 and 21h59 on advertised draw dates, qualify for RAP Draws.
28. 1 Prize Winner will be selected by way of a random RAP draw (using the RAP Module) on the below dates and times:
– 9 July: 22h00
– 16 July: 22h00
– 23 July: 22h00
– 30 July: 22h00
– 6 August: 22h00
– 13 August: 22h00
– 19 August: 22h00
29. Winner detail will be called from the stage, and winner will have 90 seconds to make his/her way to the stage for verification. If no winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
30. The verification team will validate the ticket before the participant is announced as the winner.
31. The last drawn winner will receive prizes hidden in all remaining treasure chests.