1. Any person who is under the age of 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or has self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is specifically prohibited from participating in these casino Prive Hot Seat Fridays.
2. The casino Prive Hot Seat Fridays are exclusive to Emnotweni Rewards Programme members (the “Participants”).
3. These casino Prive Hot Seat Fridays are closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Players stand a chance to win by actively playing Slots and/or Tables in the Prive whilst using their Emnotweni Rewards cards, during the prescribed times of the activation on Fridays – 18h00 to 21h00 from 2 to 23 February 2024.
5. During these sessions 10 random winners in total from both Slots and Tables games will be selected.
6. The Random Active Player Selector (‘RAPS’) application is used to select Prive Hot Seat session participants that have qualified at a particular Slot machine or Table game. Winners will be called from the HOT SEAT selection area in the Prive using the public address system of the full casino.
7. The minimum player activity requirements will be earning of 250 points on their Emnotweni REWARDS card during the session at a Slot machine or Table game.
8. Participants who have met the qualifying criteria must be actively playing at a Slot machine or Table game during the Prive Hot Seat Fridays in order for the RAPS application to identify the player as a session qualifier. A winner is selected from the pool of session qualifiers. This process is repeated for each selection.
9. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
10. A register will be available at the Prive Customer Service Desk on the day of the Prive Hot Seat sessions for one hour before each session starts, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for the sessions on the day or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
11. Participants must register to decline to be present during the winner announcement, in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. A positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by participants when completing this register.
12. In the event that the eligible prize winner is no longer at the gaming device when the promotions crew arrive at the same gaming device, an announcement will be made for that prize winner to present himself or herself at the place of drawing within 90 seconds from the time of the announcement.
13. Once a winner has been determined, the promotions representative will verify that the RAPS winner information corresponds with the player found at the gaming device.
14. Once verified, guests will be confirmed as winners and will be presented with:
i. R1000 instant cash
ii. Bag containing 18 boxes. Each box represents a hidden prize as per below. Guest will pick 3 boxes which will determine his/her added prize value
1. 3 x boxes = R500 PlusPlay
2. 2 x boxes = R500 cash
3. 2 boxes = R700 cash
4. 2 x boxes R700 PlusPlay
5. 2 boxes = R1000 cash
6. 3 x boxes = R1000 PlusPlay
7. 1 boxes = R1500 cash
8. 2 x boxes R1500 PlusPlay
9. 1 box = R2000
15. If the prize winner contemplated in rules 12 and 13 above does not present himself or herself at the place of draw within the 90-second period, and if he or she has declined to be present at the draw by signing the above-mentioned register, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances, the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize at the Customer Services Desk.
16. In the event that the winner has completed the above-mentioned register as per rule 11, the promotions representative will draw 3 x boxes on the winner’s behalf. The value will be recorded with the winner’s details and be will be retained by the Marketing Department. All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner to claim their prize.
17. If the prize winner contemplated in rules 12 and 13 above does not present himself or herself at the place of draw within the 90 second period and if he or she has not declined to be present at the draw by not signing the above-mentioned register, or is not the rightful owner of the Rewards card selected by RAPS, a re-selection from the pool of potential winners will be conducted.
18. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
19. The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw at the Customer Services Desk.
20. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into. Any person transgressing the rules will be disqualified.
21. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
22. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
23. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
24. Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Relations Desk upon request and at Emnotweni.co.za.