Use your lucky 9 numbers to play Super 9 and you could stand a chance of winning R10,000 FreePlay and a progressive jackpot!
- R10,000 FreePlay every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from November 2020 till January 2021.
- Choose to enter the 14h00 or 19h00 draw.
- Plus R1,000 CASH that accumulates every day the FreePlay jackpot isn’t won!
- The Super9 promotion takes place every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 14h00 & 19h00.
- Ticket print & Buy ins for the 14h00 draw will take place between 08h00 & 13h00
- Ticket print & Buy ins for the 19h00 draw will take place between 08h00 & 18h00
- You will receive an original ticket on which you will write 9 unique numbers between 0 – 36.
- You need to drop duplicate of your ticket into the entry bin and keep the original.
- Make sure you drop your ticket into the entry bin 5 min prior to the draw and retain the copy of your ticket for verification purposes.
- Once you have entered a ticket for the draw at 14h00, it may not be used or considered for the evening 19h00 draw.
You will stand the chance to win the progressive jackpot starting at R10,000 FreePlay. The jackpot progresses by R1 ,000 per promotional day if it is not won.
The Entry details:
- 50% of total buy-ins for the day will be added towards the main jackpot prize.
- The remaining 50% of total buy-ins will be awarded as a consolation prize if the jackpot is not won, provided there are more than 10 buy-ins. If there are less than 10 buys-ins, 100% of the total buy-ins will be added to the main Jackpot prize and only 18 numbers will be drawn.
- Participants must match 9 numbers within 18 numbers drawn to win the Progressive Jackpot. Jackpot winner takes 100% of total buy-ins.
- If there is no winner after 18 numbers, one winner will be drawn from all the entries in the entry bin. One winner will thus win the consolation prize (50% of total buy-ins).
- The Progressive Jackpot rolls over if there is no winner matching 9 numbers within 18 numbers drawn. Should there be more than 10 buy-ins, we will continue to draw the numbers/balls until the second prize pool winner is announced
- A Tombola will be used to spin and generate numbers.
- Numbers generated will be recorded and displayed on POW screens.
- After 18 numbers drawn, participants will be given 90 seconds to present themselves on stage to claim the prize.
- No participant may attempt to claim the prize after 90 seconds.
- The Jackpot prize will be split equally should there be more than one winner.
- All winners must register to the Rewards programme in order to claim/receive the prize.
- Rewards members who have earned 50 points in the Sunday to Sunday period to the weekly activations as per advertised Super 9 activation dates will qualify for 1 complimentary entry ticket per promotional day.
- Complimentary tickets can be printed at the eHost machines between 8h00 – 18h00 on the day and exchanged for Super9 entry ticket at Cash Desk.
- Participants must be present on the day of the promotion when the numbers are drawn to check their numbers against the numbers drawn and to claim the prize.
- Should there be NO Jackpot winner on the last day of the promotion – 30 January 2021, a manual draw will be conducted at 18h00.