1. Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotional competition.
2. This promotional competition is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This promotional competition is exclusive to all Rewards Programme cardholders (“Participants”) subject to their respective active membership(s) Emnotweni Casino.
4. Draw times, dates and criteria to earn tickets will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
5. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Entries accrue proportionally as per advertised earning criteria on Saturdays during May 2022 (“Promotional Earning Period”). Points/tickets are not transferable.
6. Qualification at the tables strictly constitutes the following combinations:
7. American Roulette – 1 x straight up winning bet on the days date
8. Blackjack – Blackjack of the same suit
9. Poker – Trips or higher
10. Guests with winning combinations will receive an entry ticket into the prize draw at 10pm on the promotion day.
11. The draw will take place at the Emnotweni casino stage in the presence of an independent auditor.
12. The pay-out of the promotion prize money is dependent on the draw.
13. Winners do not have to be present at the draw on the advertised draw date. Should a winner not be present at the draw on the advertised draw date, the winner will be contacted telephonically, using contact details available on the Patron Management System, to collect the prize won within 15 days from the draw date. It is the responsibility of cardholders to ensure that contact details available to Emnotweni on the Patron Management System is correct and updated with the latest available information.
14. Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the presentation of prize/draw from Emnotweni Casino Customer Service desk where the prize(s) were won.
15. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
16. All decisions are final and binding, no correspondence or appeals will be entered into; any complaints arising at the event will be investigated and forwarded to the MER for investigation and final decision.
17. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
18. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
19. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
20. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
21. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and on emnotweni.co.za.
22. The rules of this promotion are only valid as set out under the Covid-19 Alert Level during which they were issued and are subject to change should the Covid-19 Alert Level change as per government gazette guidelines.