- Any person who is under 18, who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or taking part in this promotional competition.
- This promotional competition is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional competition is exclusive to all Rewards Programme cardholders (“Participants”) subject to their respective active membership(s) at Emnotweni Casino.
- Entries cannot be bought for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
HIGH SCORE Thursday Draws
- Draws for this promotional competition will take place on these dates from the Emnotweni Casino draw stage:10, 17, 24 November 2022; 1, 8, 15 December 2022 at 18h00, 19h00 and 20h00.
- Emnotweni Rewards cardholders will receive one (1) Free Entry per promotional draw date.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw/s from 16h00 at hosts or through using the Tsogo Sun Gaming app, with an Emnotweni Rewards card inserted in a Slot Machine.
- Once a participant has printed a draw receipt at ghosts or received a draw reference number on their Tsogo Sun Gaming App, their draw entry/entries are entered into the electronic TEEDS draw.
- Draw times and dates will be advertised through advertising mediums for this promotion.
- Participants will have 90 seconds to present themselves at the drawing stage if their ticket is drawn and must present identification.
- Security will conduct the Verification processing at the draw stage and Surveillance will oversee the drawing process. The promotions team may use the GMS loyalty system to help with the verification process.\
8.1 Three winners will be selected per hour
8.2 Each winner will choose a tag from the goalpost
8.3 Prizes won will range between R1 000 and R10 000 Cash
8.4 Once a prize is won, the prize will be removed from the goalpost.
- Participants can be drawn more than once per day, but may only win ONCE per hour
- Participants must be present to qualify for prizes, persons who cannot be present can complete the required PROXY nominations form at the Customer Service & Cash desk from 15h00 on the draw days. Proxy nominations close 15 minutes before each advertised draw time and date per draw day.
- Authorized representatives of a participant shall not be entitled to any prizes and shall not take receipt of prizes increasing to the Participants they stand for.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for the receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not representative), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves, and there is no record of the prize winner nominating a representative to act on their behalf, prizes may be given up and redraw may be held
- Should the prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present because of nominating a representative to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the proxy form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances, the prize winner may within15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding, no correspondence or appeals will be entered; any complaints arising at the event will be investigated and sent to the MER for investigation and final decision.
- In case of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be considered to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and on co.za