1. The earning period of the promotion will be 9 days before the next draw date.
2. Emnotweni Black cardholders can earn 1500 points per entry ticket per day. Unlimited entries per day.
3. Participants must play Slots or Tables to earn points and qualify for draw tickets.
4. An electronic draw will take place at the casino stage.
5. All draws will be held at 19h00.
6. Participants may activate draw tickets from casino opening time the day prior to the draw until 5 minutes before each draw – on the day of the draw.
7. Once a ticket has been entered, participants do not need to be present at the draw. Winners who are not present will be contacted telephonically.
8. 5 winners will be drawn per draw date. Lowest prize will be drawn first, highest prize will be drawn last.
9. Earning periods – see below. Earning period will start the day after the launch.
10. The total prize value is over R300 000 in Prizes.
|TYPE||DRAW TIME||POINTS REQUIRED||BONUS TICKETS||EARNING PERIOD||ACTIVATION PERIOD||DRAW DATE |
|LAUNCH ||19H00||N.A||NONE||15 JAN||15 JAN|
|WEEKLY||19H00||1500 points per day /ticket||16 – 24 JAN||25 & 26 JAN||26 JAN |
|WEEKLY||19H00||1500 points per day /ticket||26 JAN – 3 FEB||4 & 5 FEB||5 FEB|
|WEEKLY ||19H00||1500 points per day /ticket||5 FEB – 13 FEB||14 & 15 FEB||15 FEB|
|FINAL||19H00||1500 points per day / ticket||3x free tickets for every prior draw you participated in||15 FEB TO 23 FEB||25 FEB||25 FEB|
11. There will be a Launch draw on 15 January 2022 where Black cardholders do not need to earn points & Black cardholders receive 1 x free tickets.
12. There will be a Final Draw on 25 February 2022 where Black cardholders receive entry tickets plus 3x free tickets for every prior draw you participated in.
13. Winners do not have to be present once a ticket has been entered. Winners who are not present will be contacted telephonically.
14. Tickets will be drawn from the Tombola.
15. The winners will be selected from the electronic draw system & displayed on the screen.
16. Winners who will be claiming their prize, will claim it by using a CPA book, verified by Security and Marketing host.
17. Tickets will be verified by Security and Surveillance on the draw days.
18. No person under the age of 18 is allowed to Gamble or participate in this promotion.
19. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
20. The promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants of or any other person who directly controls or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners’ business partners or immediate family members.
21. Any person deviating from the promotional rules will be disqualified.
22. If any rules are found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effects.
23. By entering this competition entrants accept and agree to abide by the rules, terms, and conditions that apply.
24. Prizes are not transferable. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
25. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
26. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
27. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management
28. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
29. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
30. Copies of these rules are available at the emnotweni.co.za and VIP Desk upon request
31. The rules of this promotion are only valid as set out under the Covid-19 Alert Level during which they were issued and are subject to change should the Covid-19 Alert Level change as per government gazette guidelines.