1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. This promotion is exclusive to Rewards members. Participants must look out for the PARTY PIT display, and play Tables at the Party Pit area using their Emnotweni Casino Rewards card to earn at least 20 points to qualify. Points must be earned at the Party Pit area between 19h00 and 21h45 on the advertised activation days.
5. Entries cannot be purchased through cash, points or any other form of consideration.
6. The promotional period will run on 12, 13, 26 & 27 October 2022. The promotional dates and times may be extended and these will be communicated via the advertising channels used to advertise the promotion.
7. Participants may be selected more than once but can only win once per session.
8. Participants are required to be present and actively playing on the respective promotion dates and times to be eligible for the prize(s).
9. The RAPS electronic system will be used to select 4 winners per hour and the winner will be announced at the Tables’ area during the session. Once a person has been identified as a winner through the RAP system, he/she will draw a ball from a bag. He/she will win the prize on display with a matching number to what the winner has drawn.
10. Each verified winner will be awarded the prize as advertised in the mediums used to advertise the promotion.
11. The prize winner must claim the prize at Emnotweni Casino on the day of the promotion. No alcoholic beverage prizes won may be consumed at Emnotweni casino.
12. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
13. Should a winner not be present when his/her card number is announced, all persons who are actively playing at the particular Table at that time will get to choose one card from a deck of promotional cards, highest number drawn will then win the prize.
14. Prize winners must present themselves together with their Rewards Card and/or positive and acceptable form of identification. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a prize winner using the GMS System, should the prize winner not have their valid identification on hand. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the prize winner to present a valid form of identification.
15. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
16. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
17. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotion, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling promotional dates and times.
18. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
19. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
20. The rules of this promotion are only valid as set out under the Covid-19 Alert Level during which they were issued and are subject to change should the Covid-19 Alert Level change as per government gazetted guidelines.
21. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request.